TEACHERS, PARENTS, & STUDENTS . . .
Ready to launch your award winning projects
at the Alamo Regional Science and Engineering Fair?
Science Fair Seminar
Open to: Private, Parochial, Public, Charter, and Home Schools, Grades 6 – 12
October 6, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: University of Texas Health Science Center
Briscoe Library Foyer
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX
Deadline: Thursday, October 3
Late Registration On-Site: $12 Adults $10 Students (Credit Cards accepted)
• Up-date of SRC Rules and Guidelines for experimental research
• Update on Scienteer, paperless on-line submissions of SRC/IRB forms (bring laptop, optional)
• Opportunities to network with science fair teachers
• Breakout sessions for students (science project selections, writing and reporting)
• Hear science fair student testimonials
• Earn 4 hrs. of CPE Credit for Teachers
• Learn about State, National, and International competitions